NCDEG is the only recognized center for training of fellows in the specialty Endocrinology & Metabolism in Jordan.
- NCDEG has its own fellows
- NCDEG contributes in the teaching of the Ministry of health fellows.
- NCDEG contributes in the teaching of the Royal Medical Service fellows.
- NCDEG has fellows from the private sector rotating with its team as well as from the Islamic Hospital.
- NCDEG has trained fellows for short periods from Iraq, Palestine and U.S.A
NCDEG will continue specialists’ training from the:
- Private sector.
- University Hospital.
Teaching for medical students
- NCDEG contributes in the teaching of 4th and 6th year students.
- Genetics courses for 3rd year medical and dentistry school students.
- Genetics for post graduate students in basic medical sciences.
- NCDEG contributes in the teaching of graduate students (Residents).