The Podiatric and Diabetic Foot Clinic is the first specialized clinic to be established in Jordan for the care of diabetes patients. It is equipped with the newest and most advanced diagnosis and treatment equipment. A specialized medical team is responsible for taking care of diabetic foot patients.
- Conducting evaluation tests for diabetes patients’ feet and classifying their situation depending on the foot that is most likely to be infected, and setting follow up appointments for each patient depending on the diagnosis.
- Providing scientific and medical advice to the patients on how to take care of their feet to prevent complications.
- Conducting all preventative procedures to prevent complications.
- Locating pressure points on the patients feet using advanced medical equipment to help choose the appropriate foot wear to prevent complications.
- Taking care of cuts, and other skin problems using advanced medical equipment.
- Designing foot pads to help ease pressure on infected areas of the foot.
- Treating infections using specially prescribed antibiotics.
- Performing simple surgical procedures.