The laboratories in the NCDEG are specialized and contain advanced and modern equipment that enable it to perform advanced tests and acquire accurate results.
The laboratories also participate in:
- Providing real time test results during treatment of patients for evaluation of the patients’ case.
- Performing routine tests for prevention purposes.
- Provide specialized tests for special categories including:
- Pregnant women.
- Newborn infants and children up to 16 years of age.
- Providing consultations for patients.
- NCDEG laboratories also include a research lab equipped with advanced medical devices and supplies that support performing high level research.